Welcome!

Hi I’m Sarah and I am a thrift store addict. Welcome to my blog about the endless possibilities of re-purposing.  
I have a love for antiques, decorating on a budget, and giving pieces of furniture new life, and one day I hope that I can actually turn this passion into a business.
My mind is built to always see how I can change something, fix it and make it better. I love to renovate and improve anything. I walk into a thrift store and see a world of possibilities and an unending amount of potential projects.
I love being able to take something that someone no longer wanted, and turn it into something new and desirable- while helping out a worthy organization in the process.

I plan on using my Give It Purpose blog to pass on some helpful tips, tutorials and projects that will inspire others to open up their minds to see the potential treasure that awaits in someone else's trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment